The wedding of the Prince William y Kate Middleton It is surrounded by many rumors as the press can create. The main of them and whose exclusive more is sought is the dress that will take the bride to the altar. Some say it will be, others say that it will be B, others say … in the end many people say things but nobody knows it.
Until not April 29, the day of the wedding, we won’t know what is the dress that Kate Middleton has chosen to marry. Not to be at the last moment you reach filtered information, by now the only thing there is they are rumors. What are designers who have sounded as responsible for the dress?
Possible Kate Middleton wedding dress designers
- Alexander McQueen: He was one of the first names to appear with more force. The British firm would be responsible to Middleton. After the so-called custom would be Sarah Burton, successor of the great McQueen. By Mark denied once receipt of such order. The Sunday Times was who the “ revealed & #8221;.
- Sophie Cranston: the last name to appear has been the of Sophie Cranson. The British designer also worked for Alexander McQueen and is the owner of the firm Dragonfly, with the store located in the exclusive London neighborhood of Chelsea. From The Huffington Post is where came the news.
- Bruce Oldfield: another name coming from the most exclusive fashion circles. Back in London and with ties to the Middleton family since his mother is a regular customer at the boutique of Oldfield. Above was the favorite designer of Lady Di. People was who launched the rumor.
- Jasper Conran: British designer, well known in the high circles of the society and head of Lady Sarah Chatto, daughter of Princess Daisy dress. Anne Chertoff wrote in FashionETC.
- Stella McCartney: the daughter of Paul McCartney also has long been in the pools to design the wedding dress.
- Victoria Bechkam: Yes, how you read it. Even Victoria Beckham has sounded as designer for the event of the year.
- Others who have sounded: Jenny Packham, Marchesa, Julien Macdonald, Vivienne Westwood, Paul Smith … to John Galliano, which is largely ruled out after his incident.
Since The Daily Telegraph believe that Kate Middleton It has commissioned three wedding dresses to avoid any filtration before the wedding.
With so much rumor if we did not have enough, from the prestigious magazine WWD were they responsible for proposing to 29 of the most important designers nowadays the task of imagining how it would be Kate Middleton wedding dress. From Karl Lagerfeld under Chanel Valentino with Pier Paolo Piccioli.