My feet support the mad pace I imposed. They deserve some attention! I think of them when choosing a pair of shoes that I can wear all day… To avoid the worries of the evening!
How do I do?
- I choose well the time of dayto buy my shoes. The ideal is the afternoon, because the feet will be slightly swollen. This avoids unpleasant surprises afterwards.
- Before buying a pair of shoes, I examine them with care. I make sure that they are flexible, that they too not too tight toes and that they do not rub on the heel. They must perfectly match the shape of my foot and not “yawn” behind. I ask the saleswoman to let me walk 1 to 2 minutes in the store, on a hard surface. If I don’t feel good inside, I resist the temptation: if they hurt in the store, they will always do me bad.
- I alternate different shapes and heights of shoes. I reserve the stilettos to the outputs of the evening. The day, I wear them only a few hours and I alternate with flat shoes (flats, Brogues, sneakers…).
- I don’t lose sight that all flat shoes are not good for the feet. Ballerinas or moccasins, worn long, also cause deformities of the foot arch.
- If I have to wear high heels the day for labour, for example, I buy low price shoes in specialty stores, which offer items for the dance competition.
The effects of the shoes on my feet
- Shoes: when I’m standing barefoot, the distribution of the weight on the feet is this: 40% on the soles of the feet, 33 on the heels and 27% on the toes and the edges. With stilettos, 85% of the weight is based on the front part of the plant, which creates problems of pain of the front foot, deformities, corns and calluses, etc.
Heels lengthen the silhouette, muscles legs, glutes, although we must also think comfort!
- Ballerinas: they support the feet, on the other hand, be careful in what they don’t tighten too much.
The big disadvantage of ballerinas, their thin sole that not enough cushions. The back and the vertebrae eventually suffer…
- Sport shoes: they are excellent for the foot, if you choose. It is essential that they are adapted to the foot and the activity: If I move the wrong way, I opt for shoes for walking in the city, with flexible soles; If I do the running, I buy the ‘runnings’ which cushion the shocks, If I hike, need me special shoes that are flexible but at the same time support the ankle.
Alexander McQueen Shoes For Women #505299 $83.00 …
Traditional Snowshoes w/ Monoline weave
16 Inspirational Marathon Quotes to Boost Your Motivation
Greeting Card ‘Best Wishes’
Elf Tuxedo Costume Christmas Women Long Sleeve T-Shirt …
Should I Stay in a Mixed Dorm?
Kids Roblox T Shirts For Children
The Best Parkour and Free Running Video Mix 2014
The Appropriate Dress Shoes for Men
Rev It Marshall WR Leather Motorcycle Shoes
Burberry Shoes In 349781 For Men $85.00, Wholesale Replica …
How to rock Irregular Choice
A Brief Guide About Dresses for Teenagers
Shop With Us And Enjoy An Unbeatable Selection Of Jewelry …
3-minute travel guide: Accra, Ghana
Wardrobe Staples For 2018
REELL – Skin Grey – Jeans
Alexander Wang LIGHTNING COLLAGE SWEATSHIRT TOP …