Though we try it lengthen, the spring-summer 2016 season is coming to an end. Soon we will have to deal with the change of wardrobe and there the theory of chaos will reign at all times. We need to know what to play next season autumn-winter 2016 / 2017 to know exactly What we can use, What we need and what are the garments that we can undo by deciduous. Takes note, here is the 11 trends that are going to take.
More dandy than ever
Balenciaga fall-winter 2016 / 2017
Men’s fashion is stronger than ever and does so in the form of pantsuit, where a female let leave knocked out staff.
- Who? Ralph Lauren, Jason Wu, DKNY or Balenciaga.
The 80s are back
Saint Lauren autumn/winter 2016 / 2017
They have returned and have no intention of leaving. The 80s are here in all its glory, and the shoulder straps marked as well as the drapes on skirts very minis will be a constant.
- Who? Saint Laurent, Lorenzo Serafini, Just Cavalli, Moschino and Isabel Marant.
Pleat is the new smooth
Blumarine autumn/winter 2016 / 2017
It seems that pleat is the new smooth and skirts are presented with this technique long ago already triumphed. And it is that you know, everything is back in fashion…
- ¿Quién? Diesel Black Gold, Roksanda, Arthur Arbesser, Fendi, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, Jil Sander, N21, Tod’s, Valentino and Blumarine.
Alberta Ferretti autumn/winter 2016 / 2017
The velvet is back and has no intention of leaving. The shops are already dressed in this tissue, and occurs in all the clothes you can imagine: from jackets to trousers, accessories and footwear.
- ¿Quién? Ralph Lauren, Fendi, Alberta Ferretti, Prabal Gurung, DKNY and 3.1. Phillip Lim.
Again, suede leather
Jason Wu autumn 2016 / 2017
How many times the ante has been with us? This delicate skin will cause – again – rage among the fashion victims. No garment that can resist, or hue that refuses to dress up with this type of skin.
- Who? Tory Burch, Ralph Lauren, Narciso Rodriguez, Derek Lam, Jason Wu, Balmain, Roksanda and Tod’s.
Pieces of skin as a second layer
Mugler autumn 2016 / 2017
Skin will be – again – our second skin and no means of clothing (or situations). A very delicate material with a final result that just is flattering.
- Who? Mugler, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, The Row, Rag & Bone, Mulberry, Ashley Williams, Mary Katrantzou and David Koma.
The power grid
Mulberry fall-winter 2016 / 2017
The grid returns… And not just in stockings. The shirts, skirts and jackets are presented in this technique that will make more than you need.
- ¿Quién? Anthony Vaccarello, Opening Ceremony and Mulberry.
The more delicate lace
Ermanno Scervino-autumn-winter 2016 / 2017
More delicate tissue of all–aka the fine lace – we not only wear evening or for special occasions. Every day also will accompany this in skirts, blouses and dresses.
- Who? Ermanno Scervino, Blumarine, Alberta Ferretti, Philosophy and Gucci.
Ralph Lauren autumn/winter 2016 / 2017
Gold, silver, Tan and much bling bling. Metallic hues again burst into a season where anything goes.
- Who? Alexander McQueen, Peter Pilotto, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Adam Selman, Marco de Vincenzo, Felder Felder, House of Holland, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch and Saint Laurent.
Gucci fall-winter 2016 / 2017
Skirts midi that go below the knees, but do not reach the height of your ankles. Flight or tube, these will provide absolute femininity to the final outfit.
- Who? Gucci, Herve Leger, Prabal Gurung, Altuzarra, Calvin Klein Collection, Jason Wu, Michael Kors, or Lacoste.
Long coats, larguismos
Balmain autumn/winter 2016 / 2017
The outerwear reach the soil and will give us a more serious and formal nature. Who dares with them?
- Who? The Row, Public School, Topshop Unique, Burberry, Christopher Kane, Mulberry, Roberto Cavalli, Balmain and Valentino.